Date: 4/27/18 7:16 am
From: Bob Thomas <rathomas...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] More Grosbeaks
I live about 1.5 mi from Nancy (as the grosbeck flies) and I hav 25 at the
moment. Same pattern of daily visits she has been reporting - including
indigos. Daughter Aimee lives in NOLA near Nashville & Claiborne and has
seen NONE.

--
*Robert A. Thomas, Ph.D., Professor & Director*
Loyola Distinguished Scholar Chair in Environmental Communication

Join us on Facebook!