Date: 4/27/18 6:15 am
From: 'Stephen Whitney' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Bald Eagle on Pemi and FOY Lakes Region Birds

"Stephen Whitney" <swhit_41...>
Subject: Bald Eagle on Pemi and FOY Lakes Region Birds
>> 4/24/2018 to 4/27/2018
Pemigewasset Lake,  New Hampton/Meredith
AKA Pemi
43.616744, -71.593250
Bald Eagle, one adult perched near top of Kelly Island tree, East end. FOY.

Meredith Town Beach Bog on Waukewan-- Tuesday
RWBB FOY. Male Red-winged blackbird singing in roadside tree.

Waukewan Bridge-- Tuesday, fine Spring afternoon
Belted Kingfisher. FOY. Fine binocular view of aerial acrobats over the wetlands.
I waited and was treated to a display of wind hovering.
Perhaps for display: C'est Moi, I am back! And joyful mastery of the warm equine breeze.
Checking out lunch possibilities not in first place as done mid sky, well above tree top height, and not followed by plunges.