Date: 4/26/18 6:50 pm
From: 'P. swanson' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Robins
I used to have robins eating suet each winter. They would chip off some suet and eat it on the ground. I have found in the past that dead birds with no apparent sign of trauma were usually near the house and their deaths were caused by window strikes.
You might check how close the robins were to the house. Haven’t heard anything about starvation. The locals here are doing well, pulling worms from the ground.
Penny S.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<D999665F-B1E8-4CD2-A5B4-D86A5E10861E...>