Date: 4/26/18 6:28 pm
From: Patricia Burden <tallerpat526...>
Subject: [birders] Robins
Recently, someone posted on the Blue Water Audubon page about a Robin
that has been coming to her suet feeder. This evening, I received
messages from two different people about dead Robins they found in
their yards. Neither bird was mauled or mangled in any way. One of
these people said they heard there have been a rash of starving
Robins. This sounds odd to me; it would seem that there are berries
that have overwintered and the ground is not frozen here at all. Has
anyone heard anything about Robins starving?

Pat Burden
Melvin & Yale, MI

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAD76NUEe-zM0r7bDe5CzTFzBKFo0sMvevdOjPRmLrD%<3DAGE7drQ...>