Date: 4/26/18 6:56 am
From: Antonio, Robert J. <anto...>
Subject: Thursday Morning
I did a short early morning walk along the Kaw - sun was up and it was mild and beautiful when I departed.

Baltimore Oriole - FOYB - 3 all simply doing one note calls

A substantial number of swallows were resting or moving northward along the river - perhaps 200 to 300 - could not pick out any Bank Swallows
Barn Swallow
Tree Swallow
Rough-winged Swallow

Great Blue Heron i
Franklin's Gulls - 300
Wood Duck 3

RC Kinglet - 3
Pileated WP - 1
Swainson's Thrush - 3 vocalizing but no song yet

Yellow-rumped Warbler - 100s - in trees, on the ground, chasing
Northern Parula - 4 singing
Orange-crowned Warbler - 2 singing
Fish Crow - 1
White-throated Sparrow 4