Date: 4/26/18 5:02 am
From: Nancy L Newfield <nancy...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] Rose-breasted Grosbeaks flycatching
JZ,

Here in old Metairie, mine are also eating peanut butter suet. This
morning, I counted 10 males and 4 females. They were coming in before
daybreak. I suspect that the number of individuals is really higher than I
can detect because some come in, then depart only to be replaced by an
identical individual.

A couple of Black-bellied Whistling-Ducks flew over low before daybreak as
well.

Nan

--
Nancy L Newfield