Date: 4/26/18 12:19 am
From: <erik.hendrickson755...> [wsbn] <wsbn-noreply...>
Subject: [wsbn] 8 Shorebird Species at Totten R., Montezuma County [5 Attachments]
(Maybe I've figured out how to attach photos now...)

I birded from Yellow Jacket Canyon to Cortez today; thanks to the Durango folks for posting their sightings at Yellow Jacket Canyon yesterday - that really helped me find
Scarlet Tanager
Virginia's Warbler
Lucy's Warbler
Plumbeous Vireo
and a Sage Thrasher up above the canyon.

At Totten Reservoir, just east of Cortez, sightings included:
Sandhill Crane
White-faced Ibis
American Avocet
Killdeer
Semipalmated Plover
Least Sandpiper (I least I'm pretty sure it's Least Sandpiper)
Long-billed Dowitcher
Spotted Sandpiper
Solitary Sandpiper (across the road from Totten, at Simon Draw)
Willet
Sora
Snowy Egret (4)

Thanks to Linda and Glenn for helping me find the birds at Totten.

Erik Hendrickson
Cortez, CO

Join us on Facebook!