Date: 4/25/18 7:54 pm
From: Anant Deshwal <adeshwal...>
Subject: Hawks and Owls
Raptors have kept me enticed since yesterday evening. As I was driving down Gregg Ave towards Wilkerson Road I was greeted by a Red-shouldered Hawk and a Red-tailed Hawk sitting right next to each other on electric wire. They were close enough to each other and me to be photographed by a phone camera. Unfortunately, by the time I stopped, Red -shouldered Hawk bullied the Red-tailed Hawk away.

This morning as I was getting my day started with a cup of coffee outside my home. I saw a Screech owl fly into a tree right in front of me. It was a beautiful view. By the time it had dawned on me to take a photograph, it was way to late.

Regards
Anant Deshwal
Ph.D. Candidate
Deptt. of Biological Sciences