Date: 4/25/18 5:46 pm
From: Juliet Berger <juliet.berger...>
Subject: Re: [birders] carpool needed for two field trips
Hi Craig,
Your type is really small, but I see you are looking to carpool to some
Washtenaw Audubon Trips,
The Hudson Mills Migrants on May 5 and Belle Isle in Detroit on May 20th.
You live in Ypsi, so an Ypsi carpool sounds like a good idea.
So, attention Ypsilanti Birders, anyone planning to attend these trips,
please message Craig to make carpool arrangements.
<virmivora...>
734-262-0998
Best,
Juliet Berger