Date: 4/25/18 5:25 pm
From: Jonathan Clark <falloutbird1...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] migrants in Jena
Labirders,

Here's the eBird list for those who might be interested.
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S44944636 A shiny gold doubloon to the
birder who can tell me what kind of flycatcher that is with just those two
crumby photos to go by. I'm leaning Alder/Willow (but I have a terrible
record of getting 'little greenish flycatcher' i.d.s wrong, so I often have
to avoid putting a precise label on them). No vocalization from the bird.
There were lots of termites flying around at the yard, as elsewhere in
Jena today, and the insectivorous birds were literally eating it up.

Jonathan Clark

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 3:12 PM, Jonathan Clark <falloutbird1...>
wrote:

> Labirders,
>
> In the yard since 1:00 p.m.: Black-and-white Warbler - 1 male,
> Blackburnian Warbler - 1 male, Yellow Warbler - 1 male, Cerulean Warbler -
> 1 male, Tennessee Warbler - 1 male; at least one male Rose-breasted
> Grosbeak and at least 7 male Indigo Buntings joining the cardinals and WT
> Sparrows at bird seed; 2 male Baltimore Orioles; an Emp sp.; small kettle
> of 11 MS Kites. Still outside, so maybe more : )
> Will do ebird report later.
>
> Happy Birding!
> Jonathan Clark
>
> .