Date: 4/25/18 4:35 pm
From: Joan Reynolds <joanreynolds...>
Subject: Opportunity to help the birds at Hobbs State Park
*Dear AR Birders,*

*Van Winkle Hollow is a great birding spot so I wanted to share the
following opportunity to help our birds with the list. --Joan*

*Hobbs State Park Garlic Mustard Pull*

*Saturday, May 12, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm *

*Meet at the Van Winkle Trailhead Parking Lot (On Highway 12 East of
Rogers, and West of the Hobbs State Park Visitor Center).*

 Come out to the Historic Van Winkle area at Hobbs State Park to help us
remove an invasive forest herb!

 Garlic mustard grows in sensitive riparian forests and outcompetes native
plants that provide food and habitat for wildlife.

 An effective method to control invasions of this plant is to pull and bag
them up. Please join us to help!

 Bring gloves, a digging tool, and water, and wear sturdy boots, long
pants, and a long-sleeved shirt.

 Contact Amber at 479-789-5009 or <amber.ebbrecht...> for more
information and to volunteer.

Join us on Facebook!