Date: 4/25/18 4:09 pm
From: Jerry Jourdan <jerry.jourdan...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Pacific Loon unlocatable
Sorry Andy,
I was unable to relocate the Pacific Loon this evening. Between Lake Erie
Metropark, Pt Moo HQ, and the North Causeway to Middle Causeway loop I saw
12 Common Loons, 36 Horned Grebes, 11 American White Pelicans, but no PALO.
Jerry

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CALajyVREraMrB4zVk5ACyNbCTfvLcj5GshpdC0c7Ku%<2BKRerjrg...>