Date: 4/24/18 10:07 pm
From: Tom Crabtree <tc...>
Subject: [COBOL] Today's migrants
In the west hills, there was a pretty good late movement of Yellow-rumps
including a couple of "Myrtles." Also moving around were a flock of Evening
Grosbeaks, which I haven't seen for a couple of months. There were a few
White-crowned Sparrows, but nothing like the bunches reported by other
observers. I also had my first Rufous Hummer of the year today - no sign of
the Anna's but the liquid level of the feeders is dropping so I'm guessing
they are still around. It's supposed to be 80 degrees the next couple of
days, so things should pop over the next few.

Tom Crabtree, Bend