Date: 4/24/18 4:51 pm
From: Evelyn Cooper <emcooper...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] Grosbeak Day
I had the first male Rose-Breasted Grosbeak ever to come to my feeder and eat the banquet mix. He came back and forth 4 times, so I think he liked it. I was absolutely thrilled. He posed so nicely for me. Will post when I get them on Photo Bucket. I hope he wasn't just passing through.

Evelyn Cooper