Date: 4/24/18 4:33 pm
From: <juliet.berger...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Could a Pileated Woodpecker be Nesting at Bird Hills (AA)
Bird Hills is huge and this bird travels far and wide, but I most often see it when I enter the park from Beechwood. Last time I saw it was when I was at Barton Nature Area, looking across the river at Bird Hills.
Juliet

Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<ABBC4159-5388-44B5-A5AC-015D7698CF7B...>