Date: 4/24/18 2:59 pm
From: Gonzalez, Mark <mgonzale...>
Subject: [COBOL] Ochoco Reservoir, 4/24/18
Greetings COBOLers,

I visited Ochoco Reservoir over the lunch hour today. Observed a Horned
Grebe (FOY for me) in breeding plumage -- quite striking individual and a
far cry from the drab fall plumage of this species. Several Common Loons
and 2 Caspian Terns (FOY for me). Here's a list of today's observations:

Canada Goose
Mallard
Bufflehead
Common Merganser
Wild Turkey 4 (south shore across from Ochoco State Park)
Common Loon 8 -- many more possible and probable
Horned Grebe 1
Western Grebe 6
Turkey Vulture
Osprey
Red-tailed Hawk
Killdeer
Caspian Tern 2
Euro Dove
Magpie
Crow
Raven
Tree Swallow
V-G Swallow
Barn Swallow
Cliff Swallow
Yellow-rumped Warbler (Myrtle's (3)and Audubon's (10))
Red-winged Blackbird
Brewer's Blackbird
House Finch

And yesterday at Crooked River Wetland Complex, some highlights:
75+ goslings (Canadas)
Snow Goose 1
Greater White-fronted Goose 5
Savannah Sparrow 40+