Date: 4/24/18 11:34 am
From: Peter McDonald <pmcdonaldtrees...>
Subject: Fwd: Jeff's Obituary
Good Afternoon,
The wife of one of our fellow birders (Jeff Del Col, of Phillipi) who died
in 2016 has asked me to share a link to a book of poetry written by Jeff.
I am hopeful that members of this list will find enjoyment in what Jeff has
written. Please see the request below as well as the link to the newly
published work.
Thank you,
Pete