Date: 4/24/18 9:47 am
From: james law <lawjim...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Canton Loon is gone !
I agree, I just the pond just minutes ago and did not see the Loon.

Jim Law

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 24, 2018, at 12:32 PM, Mary Zulczyk <maryzulczyk...><mailto:<maryzulczyk...>> wrote:

I was just out there as well and met Pete. I searched the entire area and the loon is indeed gone. Thank you if someone has rescued him.

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 12:07 PM, Pete Kyryluk <creativecustomsigns...><mailto:<creativecustomsigns...>> wrote:
Stopped at the retention pond and found no trace of the Loon...
Searched the entire perimeter of the pond and surrounding areas
No Loon
Hopefully it was able to leave the pond.
I have not heard of any rescue attempts since yesterday.

--
Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org<http://www.glc.org>

...Still Living on the Edge...

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org