Date: 4/24/18 8:15 am
From: Mary Zulczyk <maryzulczyk...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Re: Loon
So what do we Do? Step back and let it die? We are the ones with the power
to HELP! I have been willing to pick up canoesor purchases large nets or
flash light if needed ,no one has answered back. Please call me back I am
willing to help 248 515 7662

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAFF3bGwqcgn1gwkmjwLijE_MybdzMqRnk%2BL%2BfWdBxKZfYB4%<3Dww...>