Date: 4/24/18 6:52 am
From: 'Gary & Cindy Olson' <olsonfam...> [sd-birds] <sd-birds-noreply...>
Subject: [sd-birds] Pierpont & Roy Lakes
Birded at Pierpont and Roy Lakes yesterday. Both spots very active, with most but not all species found in both locations. In the 2 locations and some in-between found 12 FOY species. Fun to see some new arrivals with some winter species getting ready to move on. Other then the following list other FOY bird of last few days was a BCNH on Saturday. Fox Sparrow we're numerous in both locations as we're Broad-winged Hawks. Yellow-rumps more numerous at Roy but Chipping Sparrows more at Pierpont. The Red-bellied Woodpecker, Brown Thrasher and White-throated Sparrows Roy only. Common Loons at Wylie Lake in Aberdeen.

Wilson's Snipe
Lesser Yellowlegs
Common Loon
DC Cormorant