Date: 4/23/18 9:44 pm
From: <plbirder...>
Subject: [COBOL] A few weekend Bur.
Hi,
A first of the year Vesper Sparrow was singing on Arnold Market Road Saturday on my to Hatfield.
Highlights at the Hatfield included a pair of Redheads, 1 Common Yellowthroat, 1 Fox Sparrow with White-crowns. Shorebirds at 2nd pond included 5 Black-necked Stilts that took off 11.00am, 4Dunlin, 1 Western Sandpiper and 18 Least Sandpiper. Also, 1 Eurasian Wigeon male, a first of the year Bank Swallow, 15 American Pipit, 14 Yellow-headed Blackbirds and another CommonYellowthroat.

Sawyer Park Saturday Afternoon Highlights

Nashville Warbler 4
Orange-crowned Warbler 2
Yellow-rumped Warbler 13
Hermit Thrush 2
Savannah Sparrow 1
Lincoln's Sparrow 3
Golden-crowned Sparrow 3
White-crowned Sparrow 1
Downy Woodpecker 1
Anna's Hummingbird 2
Coopers Hawk 2
Canada Goose pair with 6 Goslings.

I sat down with a brew (Tea) when arrived home and saw a male Costa' and male Caliope along with Anna's Hummingbirds.

Sunday 4/22/18

ArnoldMarket Road had 1 Sage Thrasher, 3 Vesper and 1 Savannah Sparrow
New birds at Hatfield included 1 Sage Thrasher, 2 Wood Duck, 1 Chipping Sparrow, 1 Fox Sparrow with 1 Golden-crowned and 46 White-crowned Sparrow. One Vaux's Swift was another Foy.

Tumalo State Park Sunday Afternoon Highlights

Cassin's Vireo 1
Nashville Warbler 3
Orange-crowned Warbler 3
Yellow-rumped Warbler 12
Lincoln's Sparrow 11
Savannah Sparrow 1
Fox Sparrow 7
Hermit Thrush 5
Ceder Waxwing 20
Anna's Hummingbird 1

Also, at 4.30pm there was a light morph Swainson's Hawk at the Knott Road Landfill.

Peter Low.
Bend Oregon.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Tablet