Date: 4/23/18 12:06 pm
From: <jmeredit...>
Subject: [COBOL] PLAN for Wednesdays, and 4-25 specifically
This week is the last week of starting at 8 a.m. Next week is a very,
VERY early start because of visiting the grouse, and the following week,
May 9th we will start the carpooling at 7 in Bend, and adjust for other
location starts accordingly. Make note!

This Wednesday, 4-25, we visit water treatment hotspots, starting with
Crooked River Wetlands (CRW). This is a great time for shorebirds,
waterfowl are in beautiful breeding plumage and we will likely see some
passerine migrants. A bonus for the trip, is that Jim VanVlack has
offered the use of the new electric cart at CRW for anyone who would
like to do the entire trail but not have to walk it. He will demo it for
the group and be there to give rides. Thanks to Jim in advance for
taking such good care of us!

The schedule also calls for checking Redmond and Hatfield ponds which
would be optional depending on how much time is spent at Prineville and
recent reports if any are tantalizing.

PLAN

BEND - 8 a.m. Nancy P's at 1054 Milwaukee. Go to Powell Butte to meet
the group in the parking lot at the church.
REDMOND - 8:15 at Starbucks Nolan Center near Hwy 126/Rimrock and go to
Powell Butte to meet the group.
ANYONE ELSE, meet at Powell Butte at about 8:40. Or CRW will be the
first stop, so perhaps around 9 a.m.

I will miss yet another Wednesday. Enjoy, and 1 will look forward to
being with the group on May 2nd.

Judy Meredith, <jmeredit...>