Date: 4/23/18 8:16 am
From: Maggie Schroeder <mschroeder263...>
Subject: Bird feeders
I need some bird feeding advice, please. I have a platform feeder in the
back yard along with a suet cage. A hopper type in the front yard that has
a suet cage on each end. I just have black oil sunflower in both. I have
goldfinches, nuthatches, cardinals, house finches, but my big problem is
grackles, rw blackbirds and starlings. What type of feeders do you use and
recommend? I also have never ever had a problem with squirrels. Until
yesterday. 😐

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>