Date: 4/23/18 7:37 am
From: Kristen Tackmier <kjtack46...>
Subject: [COBOL] Calliope
Spent the weekend at the Birding and Blues Festival in Pacific City.
Beautiful weather and beautiful birds. Spent Sunday morning getting a sneak
peek at the newest addition to the Nestucca Bay Refuge: Trail of Two Rivers
which they hope to have open by August. Came home to find a male Calliope
at one of our nectar feeders and a male Anna's at another. Also, for awhile
we have noted a Hairy Woodpecker residing in our front yard's nesting box
(intended for bluebirds) and a White-headed Woodpecker in the same kind of
box in our backyard. They must like the accommodations.
Kristen Tackmier