Date: 4/22/18 4:26 pm
From: Terri Fratus <mizpah3149...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Re: Oyster River Forest
Cliff,
There is a small pull off with room for 5 or 6 cars. There's also a sign.
The property is located along Mill and Packers Falls roads. There are two
ways to reach the main access point which is off Packers Falls Road. 1.
From Rt 155A (Mast Road) turn onto Packer's Falls Road. Follow Packer's
Falls Road 1.1 miles until you see a dirt road with a gate on your left.
Turn in and park to the side of the gate. If you reach Mill Road, you've
gone too far. 2. From downtown Durham, take Mill Road all the way to the
end (approximately 2.5 miles). Turn right onto Packers Falls Road. Almost
immediately you will see a dirt road with a gate on your right. turn in
and park there. If you see a trailer park or Jenkins Road on your left
you've gone too far.

Best of luck,
Terri Fratus
Dover