Date: 4/22/18 4:04 pm
From: Cliff Otto <bye.bye.nh.birdy...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Oyster River Forest
Is there a specified entrance to the Oyster River Forest and parking? While
I had a map of where the Wheatear was being seen, I was unable to find my
way there today and ended up on someone's private property off Packers
Falls Road and was told I was nowhere near where I wanted to go (and not
told how to get there).

Several herons/egrets in the marshes along Rte 1A from Odiorne down to Rye
Harbor area.

Cliff Otto
Manchester