Date: 4/20/18 11:16 am
From: 'Molly Jacobson' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Wheatear- yes
Was able to meet up with Kurk Dorsey, Scott Heron, and a few others and
relocated the wheatear in the same place it had been seen. We watched
it for about 45 minutes running around the woody debris pile on the
right side of the field immediately upon entering the opening. We lost
it about 15 minutes before leaving but I'm sure it's around probably
over the hill. So excited to have seen this incredible bird!-Molly
JacobsonMerrimack

--
To Change your e-mail delivery settings (digest, daily, no mail)
visit: