Date: 4/16/18 6:09 pm
From: michael schall <00000039f782d598-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Beltzville SP fallout, carbon County
Corinne and I arrived at Beltzville State Park around 4pm so we missed stuff but there was an impressive number of loons anyway. There was still a couple bands of rain passing over during nearly 3 hours we scanned the lake. Otherwise it was cloudy and windy, We counted the loons and came up with 421 Common and 7 Red-throated.  A group of 23 Common Terns flew up and down the lake and disappeared over the dam. Corinne tried counting the Bonaparte's Gulls and got 256. We thought there was 1 Little Gull with them but late in our watch I had 2 flying together. We were told there was a Caspian Tern before we arrived.
- Here's are list:
- Bonaparte's Gulls 256
- Little Gulls 2
- Common Loons 421