Date: 4/16/18 4:32 pm
From: Angela Cobas <angnix...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Fox sparrow
I feel like I got everything BUT a Fox Sparrow today.... (Song, Chipping,
White-throated, and DE Junco) though a Towhee would have been nice too...
To stay in the same family of course... Leaving that family, I've been
getting tons of goldfinches, some of the males completely in breeding
plumage now! Very happy here!

Angela Cobas

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAFxPJ5Z7iiQyw80Lp0%3D36mkEvOHmUhwPRJWw4x8s-dLdS1c%<3Dmw...>