Date: 4/16/18 3:06 pm
From: Barbara Volkle <barb620...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] moderator - The Migratory Bird Treaty Act
The Migratory Bird Treaty Act is one of the greatest conservation
achievements of the 20^th century. According to Ducks Unlimited, “For
100 years, this landmark agreement has been the cornerstone of migratory
bird management across North America”
http://www.ducks.org/conservation/public-policy/the-migratory-bird-treaty-centennial.

Again, I urge that all of you continue to research this topic, seek the
insight provided by environmental and conservation organizations for
their insight on the impacts of the MBTA since its inception, and on the
impacts of this policy change by the current administration.

The key issues on this subject have been posted, so I ask that we end
this thread at this time.

Barbara Volkle, moderator

Northborough, MA

<barb620...>