Date: 4/16/18 2:23 pm
From: Tim Spahr <tspahr44...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] question the source--Heritage Foundation (right-wing organization)
Hi all, I cannot believe I am weighing in, but I'll try to keep it brief
and to the point.

The article presented by Mr Gibson is not a journalistic piece. It is an
article from a partisan organization. This group--by definition--is
partisan and supports republican (aka right-wing) ideology. In *their own
words from their own website*:

The mission of The Heritage Foundation is to formulate and promote
conservative public policies based on the principles of free enterprise,
limited government, individual freedom, traditional American values, and a
strong national defense.

In this case I find it hard to argue with the characterization of the
source as anything but right-wing.

Best,

Tim Spahr

Join us on Facebook!