Date: 4/16/18 12:43 pm
From: Andrew Baksh <birdingdude...>
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Jaeger @ Point Lookout LI NY
Robert Proniewych just called to report that Bob Anderson found a Jaeger in the parking lot at Point Lookout. They are leaning towards Pomarine but will review photos for further verification. In any event another excellent find by Bob Anderson.

Big up!

--------
"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick Douglass

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain