Date: 4/16/18 11:31 am
From: Sally K. Scheer <winerat...>
Subject: RE: [birders] Matthaei Hummer
That’s MY kind of list too. I don’t actually write down the scat but I have definitely many examples of “too far gone for the UofM collection” list. The Eagles on our beach up north leave presents to announce their presence often. Usually fish, but many times birds too.

Sally Scheer

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to birders+<unsubscribe...> <mailto:birders%<2Bunsubscribe...> .
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<735049400.394783.1523766056598...>

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAErMB8WogOzcvwyc%2B%<3DSHMh5e1PVq-d7ibA_QNoE-JUqe8etVUQ...> <https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAErMB8WogOzcvwyc%2B%<3DSHMh5e1PVq-d7ibA_QNoE-JUqe8etVUQ...>?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> .

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/012801d3d5b1%2418c30cc0%244a492640%24%40com.