Date: 4/16/18 9:59 am
From: Thierry Lach <thierry.lach...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Last Birds
I had four juncos on Sunday under my feeders in Clinton Township.

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 12:13 PM, Kathy Hofer <kjhofer...> wrote:

> The four juncos in our backyard in Novi today were cavorting under our
> feeders with the Pine Warbler that’s been here now for two days. It must
> be confused also about spring and is acting like a junco. Winter is not
> springing into summer, at least not that I’ve noticed.... We had another
> small snow flurry this morning. Can’t complain though – our daughter and
> son-in-law had close to 20 inches of snow over the weekend in Waupaca,
> Wisconsin.
>
> Kathy and Curt Hofer

*A vision without resources is just a hallucination*.

*Adapted from Thomas Edison*

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAFxJun7NUHk0tOyFuxhE%<2BdWG55eDVpAbv0nzczdXCpK6CX6DBQ...>