Date: 4/16/18 9:32 am
From: Dana Campbell via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Fallout?
I know the rain started early last night, but I can't help thinking that
somewhere around here ahead of this really hard rain there is a fallout.
Just had a singing male Eastern Towhee under my feeders and saw that others
had them today as well. Can't help thinking about the joys of fallout
biding--even in the rain. Perhaps once this stops this afternoon I will
hit the trails.

--
The Rev. Dana L. Campbell
Interim Rector, Holy Trinity Episcopal Church, Middletown CT

“For a lack of attention a thousand forms of loveliness elude us everyday.”
―Evelyn Underhill, *Mysticism: a Study in the Nature & Development of
Spiritual Consciousness*