Date: 4/16/18 9:07 am
From: <radamson...> [Mendobirds] <Mendobirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Mendobirds] Fort Bragg Coastal Trail connected
The north and south sections of the Fort Bragg coastal trail are now
connected- it opened a couple weeks ago. Saturday I spent an hour around
the old mill pond (not previously accessible) and added a few new birds to
the list for the location. The pond is nearer the south entrance, so I
added the new birds (American Coot, Green-winged Teal, Vaux's Swift, and a
fly-over Long-billed Curlew) to the Noyo Headlands Park hotspot. Also at
that location were Cal Quail, swallows (3 sp), nesting Red-wing blackbirds,
Marsh Wrens, etc.--lots of birds expected near a pond (however, I did not
find V. Rail or Sora).
Roger Adamson
Fort Bragg

Listowners: mailto:<MENDOBIRDS-owner...>
Turn off email delivery: mailto:<MENDOBIRDS-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<MENDOBIRDS-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)