Date: 4/16/18 8:59 am
From: Paul Ippolito <paulippolito295...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Arlington Birds] MBC Horn Pond walk - Sunday evening
2 other brave birders joined me Sunday evening for our MBC walk around
Horn Pond in Woburn. Temps were 33 - 35 with a light mist and blowing
winds - a fine early evening for birding.

Highlights among the 33 species seen included very good looks at:
Eastern Phoebe (8), Ruby-crowned Kinglet (6), Palm Warblers (32) and
Field Sparrow (2).

Being a small group we were able to cover more territory than normal
and thus able to extend our look in the Pines out to the power lines
for Field Sparrow.

Full listing below:

- Paul Ippolito Woburn

Canada Goose
Mute Swan
Wood Duck
Mallard
Common Loon
Double-crested Cormorant
Red-tailed Hawk
Ring-billed Gull
Mourning Dove
Belted Kingfisher
Red-bellied Woodpecker
Downy Woodpecker
Eastern Phoebe
Blue Jay
American Crow
Black-capped Chickadee
Tufted Titmouse
White-breasted Nuthatch
Brown Creeper
Ruby-crowned Kinglet
American Robin
Palm Warbler
Field Sparrow
Song Sparrow
Swamp Sparrow
White-throated Sparrow
Dark-eyed Junco
Northern Cardinal
Red-winged Blackbird
Common Grackle
Brown-headed Cowbird
American Goldfinch
House Sparrow

Posted by: Paul Ippolito <paulippolito295...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)