Date: 4/16/18 7:22 am
From: inga schmidt <ingais...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] pine siskins ? - geauga co.
I was watching two pine siskins, on the ground under the thistle tube
feeder. One was giving the other seeds for a minute or so, till they
were disturbed by the squirrels. Does this qualify as courtship?
(Also saw this the other day with a pair of goldfinches. In their case I
could tell that it was a male feeding a female.)

Inga Schmidt
Chagrin River Road Geauga Co at Cuy. Co. line