Date: 4/16/18 7:19 am
Subject: Re: Lesser Black-b, Gulls feed at 30 km; some nos, to our north now
I don't believe there is a landfill near Buckhorn. I know the Wilson
county landfill is on Hwy 42 just east of Wilson. I think the gulls are
coming in from the coast to roost on the lake during bad weather. It is
usually foggy or overcast or a front moving through when I see large
numbers of gulls at Buckhorn. I went out there the next evening after
Ricky's sightings and I saw one gull on the whole lake.

It is about 90 miles from the Pamlico and Neuse rivers to Buckhorn
reservoir, but it appears to be the first large body of water west of the
rivers.

Ann Brice
Wilson, NC

--
Ann Brice

*First Wilson Properties, Real Estate Broker, GRI
www.FirstWilsonProperties.com <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.firstwilsonproperties.com_&d=DwIBaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=bvmAb9feFvFykNRnFUZUpXhG27nFT9QwzVfxTFVMJ18&s=fvd_K8q2Hkam6h07cn0Khd9K-TiX-tZkyfjF2iofbq8&e=>*
*Preservation of Wilson, Properties Committee www.PreservationofWilson.com
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.preservationofwilson.com_&d=DwIBaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=bvmAb9feFvFykNRnFUZUpXhG27nFT9QwzVfxTFVMJ18&s=KQTDWPWjPzxCvEXTS9z5719dXxNLyrJW0uDRXCJBzMU&e=>*
*City of Wilson Appearance Comission, Winner 2016 Outstanding Tree
Board, Chair www.WilsonNC.org <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.wilsonnc.org_&d=DwIBaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=bvmAb9feFvFykNRnFUZUpXhG27nFT9QwzVfxTFVMJ18&s=ubayrCFP1ZpVsZzpxhJqqWqfLWhYA9rc8Hy3QmvdQA0&e=>*

<ann.brice...>
cell: 252 373-0326
office: 252 237-9900
fax: 252 243-9600