Date: 4/16/18 7:09 am
From: Suzanne Sullivan <swampy435...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] Migratory Bird Treaty Act changes
Wow what a bunch of right wing propaganda. What an insult to the
intelligence of birders. The “dewatering" of the migratory bird act is
nothing more than to give relief to corporations in the energy sector for
“inadvertently” killing birds with turbines and oil spills. Plain and
simple. How about really “draining" the real swamp instead of protections
for birds.
Suzanne Sullivan
Wilmington Ma <swampy435...>

--
Suzanne M. Sullivan
Wilmington, MA

"The self evident vision of who we are as a free and caring nation, and the
ideal to fulfill this destiny is stronger than the division of those who's
only vision is of themselves. “ SMB

Be the Voice of the River
http://www.ipswichriver.org

Join us on Facebook!