Date: 4/16/18 7:07 am
From: Rita Montague <rmontag2...>
Subject: [birders] Free ESBA Presentation 'Celebrating Birds Through the Art of Digiscoping' by Jerry Jourdan this Wednesday, April 18th at 7:00 PM at MCCC
Please mark your calendars and join Erie Shores Birding Association this
Wednesday evening April 18th at 7:00 for another fascinating presentation
by Jerry Jourdan.

This will be a non-technical program that demonstrates the power of
digiscoping to photograph birds and other wildlife at magnifications not
possible

with today's professional camera equipment. This 25 minute slide show, set
to music, presents some of Jerry's best digiscoping work and includes birds
from Michigan, backyard birds,

raptors and non-avian subjects.

We meet in the Monroe County Community College, 1555 S. Raisinville Road,
Life Science Building, room 201. For ease of access, there is an elevator
as well as a second entrance to the classroom which contains no stairs.

As always, light refreshments will be served. You need not be a member to
attend, however we're always happy to accept new members to help support
our wildlife conservation efforts in which we participate.

For further information or if you'd like a map and directions to the
college, please contact me directly.

See you Wednesday!

Rita Montague

734.552.8882