Date: 4/16/18 3:30 am
Subject: Western Tanager in Durham NC
We have had a Western Tanager (young male) at our feeders since Friday
(April 13). He was last seen at 4:15 this afternoon (April 15). Folks are
welcome to come by and have a look. Please stay off our neighbors'
property. You can go in our driveway but if you do, please stay on the
cement. He is very skittish, so if you can, it's best to look from the
road. It is very easy to see the feeders, which are on the right side of
the house, from the road. It is a small cul-de-sac so please just be
mindful of not blocking driveways or mailboxes. He has been going back and
forth to the feeders a fair amount, enjoying the sunflower hearts. A few
photos have been posted on ebird and on Facebook. 5 Radley Place, Durham.
Marcia

Join us on Facebook!