Date: 4/15/18 9:53 pm
From: PETER LOW <plbirder...>
Subject: [COBOL] Weekend Birds
Hi all,
Just a quick rundown for now, I will post more tomorrow. Saturday am at Hatfield had a Common Yellowthroat, 5 Dunlin, 1 Least Sandpiper and 3 Greater Yellowlegs, the later dropped in around noon, all at 2nd Pond.
Two Swanson's Hawks at Alfalfa were Foy for me.
Sunday morning, I stopped at the Little Deschutes River on the way to the Lakes. An early Wilson's Warbler was singing from the Willows here and 5 Lincoln's Sparrows present.
It was a Greater White-fronted Goose day up at the Lakes with 11 flocks noted totaling 2000+ Birds, including One Snow Goose. Other Wickiup Birds included 117 Common Loon, 2 Common Yellowthroats, 50 Yellow-rumped Warblers strung out along the Dam and a flock of 110 American Pipits near the Tower.
Crane Prairie Birds included 18 Greater scaup among the 1000's of Lesser's, 32 American White Pelican, 4 Caspian Tern and 2 pairs of Sandhill Crane.

Peter Low.
Bend Oregon.