Date: 4/15/18 7:28 pm
From: G Taylor <keitay...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Barton Loons
And hours later, we helped Sherri release a second loon downed by ice into
Barton Pond! Also with feet scuffed up. This one paddled out a ways, called
once, then dove. Heard all about the giant one Sherri and Maggie had
released earlier.

Keith

--
Keith Taylor
A.L.Becker Collegiate Lecturer in English

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAA_Rr%3DcUkA4evqyug4NJyAeT7on-PtypvB0rsOae9qeqCkg%<2BCg...>