Date: 4/15/18 6:12 pm
From: Don Simonson <don.r.simonson...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: 2 FOY yard birds
good on ya Rick!
had my first Catbird of the year in the yard, dang if that isnt one of my all time favorite birds. just love em. there was a leucistic one (one white feather on a wing), which nested in my neighbor's yard when i was a teenager in nw dc. The next summer, [presumably same!!!] catbird with one white feather in same wing nested same bush again. That got me hooked on bird migration, not just listing. how do they DO that????!!!
Good birding!
Don