Date: 4/14/18 10:58 pm
From: Alice Elliott <alelliot...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Matthaei Hummer
Anything is countable if you have the right attitude ;D

(I may be biased as I have a "scat list", "dead bird freezer list", and
"dead birds too far gone for UM collection but not too far gone for this
list" list.)

I don't know who is responsible for gatekeeping lists. personally I think
you should list whatever the hell you want and damn the naysayers (with
some exceptions, of course, if you are recording on ebird). If you are
asking if it is countable for ebird purposes, the answer is yes, but it
will be flagged... Just mark it as continuing.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAErMB8WogOzcvwyc%2B%<3DSHMh5e1PVq-d7ibA_QNoE-JUqe8etVUQ...>