Date: 4/14/18 5:02 pm
From: Pamela Fisher <000000233af33264-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Lancaster county migrants
I went to Conestoga River Park late this morning to see if Yellow-throated Warblers were back yet. As I was driving down River Road, I heard one singing near the Tennis courts. Later I got to see it. I also had multiple Blue-gray Gnatcatchers, a singing Ruby-crowned Kinglet, several Eastern Phoebe's, Northern Rough-winged Swallows, a small kettle of Broad-winged Hawks, two Great Egret, an Osprey, and a singing Northern Parula.
I headed to the Conjohela Flats when I got the email about the Snowy Egret. It was still there when I got there, along with two Pectoral Sandpipers, and several Bonaparte's GullsĀ 6 Tundra Swans flew in while I was there.
I then headed to Chestnut Grove Natural Area, and scoped out the pond. I had two Buffleheads, three Ring-necked Ducks, two Green-winged Teal, and a Solitary Sandpiper flew in, landing right in front of me for a moment. It soon left calling as it flew away.
I saw Purple Martins at some of the Amish farms on the way to Safe Harbor, and on the way home.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Join us on Facebook!