Date: 4/14/18 3:13 pm
From: Carl Bendorf <carlbendorf...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Mountain Plover & Upland Sandpiper
Hello Robyn & Maarten,

Perhaps this will help a bit. If you look at the eBird reports for both
species, you will see there are some clusters of records for both Mountain
Plover and Upland Sandpiper in Colorado. If you start at this link, you
can enter the species name at the top left, adjust the Date with the
dropdown menu to select May through June, and then enter either Colorado,
USA or Colorado Springs, CO, USA for the location. You can then zoom in on
the map to see individual sightings and click on the sightings to get
details. Here is a link to the basic eBird species map form:
https://ebird.org/map/uplsan?neg=true&env.minX=-108.153134840625&env.minY=36.976018398489124&env.maxX=-100.242978590625&env.maxY=39.871603457177656&zh=true&gp=true&ev=Z&mr=on&bmo=5&emo=6&yr=all&byr=1900&eyr=2018

Another option is to visit
https://coloradocountybirding.org/Specialties.aspx and use the drop down
menu to select the species and see some tips on places to find them.

You will enjoy your visit to Colorado!

Carl Bendorf
Longmont CO
Colorado Birding Adventures <https://coloradobirdingadventures.com/>