Date: 4/14/18 12:29 pm
From: Bob Ringler <ringler.bob...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Carroll Co. Birds 4/14/18
I visited two sites in Carroll County this morning. There was a notable
increase in Ruby-crowned Kinglets and White-throated Sparrows.

At Krimgold Park I also saw two Savannah Sparrows (migrants there) and a
Coyote.

At the Atlee Walking Path in New Windsor there was an adult Yellow-crowned
Night-Heron standing above the old nest in the big sycamore. The nest
appeared to have had twigs added to it. The nest was successful two years
ago but only one adult was seen last year with no evidence of nesting. I
also saw one Gnatcatcher, one Yellow Palm Warbler, and two Myrtle Warblers

--
Bob Ringler
Eldersburg MD