Date: 4/14/18 5:24 am
From: 'Jeff Schultz' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: [birders] Dark Morph Swainson’s Hawk. Lenawee County
Greetings Birders,

About 15 minutes ago, I had an adult, dark morph Swainson’s Hawk, perched in the rain on a telephone pole on Paragon Rd and Wisner Hwy.

The bird flushed after a couple of minutes, before flying over the field to the east, where it hovered in two differed spots and made a pass at something on the ground ground before continued its flight east.

I was figuring/hoping the strong South/Southwest the other day might have brought in some goodies for the weekend.

Saludos,

Jeff Schultz

Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org